Hunstanton is the only east coast seaside resort that faces west, giving stunning sunset views across the Wash. With a stunning coastline and striking red and white striped cliffs, this popular, Victorian-planned resort offers a range of exciting development opportunities.
The Coastal Community Team’s vision for the town is expressed in six key themes:
- an active town – expand the existing water sports and activities offer
- a local town – which meets the needs of its residents with an expanded retail core
- a more attractive seaside destination – where visitors stay longer and spend more
- a town that respects its heritage – whilst looking to the future
- an environmental town – making the most of the town’s natural assets
The associated prospectus identifies a range of opportunity sites within the town.